Saturday, January 3, 2009

One more day.

One more day of rest.  The new year is here, work and classes start back Monday.  This term I am taking ED 7603 Effective Retention in Higher Education.  The course description says that it will be overview of the fundamentals and best practices of effective student retention in higher education.  I think it will be interesting and not to difficult in the long run. 

The past two weeks have been crazy.  Too much relaxing for sure.  I had the chance to spend a lot of time with my baby Laneigh and my wonderful wife, Jennifer.  Laneigh had a great 1st Christmas.  I will be posting Christmas pictures soon. 


Are they not beautiful?

Well, I wish everyone the best for the new year and thanks for being apart of our family.

Till next time.

Tivet

No comments: